Effective June 30, 2016, Mesa Labs will be discontinuing the HYDRA and NEO-STAT+ meter models.
Mesa Labs will continue to accept RMAs for service and calibration for seven years (pending parts availability) from the date of this notice. In addition, Mesa Labs will continue to accept orders for both the HYDRA and NEO-STAT+ meters up until the date noted above.
Orders for the new pHoenix XL meter can be placed with Mesa prior to the HYDRA and NEO-STAT+ meter model end of life date. All new pHoenix XL orders will begin to ship starting on May 2, 2016.
The new pHoenix XL is a hand-held, syringe-style meter for quick and accurate measurement of conductivity, temperature and pH. Feel confident in your readings with our easy-to-follow calibration guide and one-touch calibration buttons. Save time by gathering a sample directly from a sample port on the dialysis machine.
- Verification of Conductivity, pH and Temperature in one easy step.
- Fast and easy push-button calibration.
- Intuitive, on-screen menus and calibration process.
- New replacement module eliminates the need to send in the meter for service.
- Splash-resistant, rugged design protects the meter from falls and spills.
The new pHoenix XL saves you time and reduce the cost of ownership at your facility.