Mesa Labs is pleased to announce the release of the newly re-designed digital dialysate meter for nephrology clinicians and technicians, the pHoenix XL! The new pHoenix XL is a hand-held, syringe-style meter for quick and accurate measurement of conductivity, temperature and pH. Feel confident in your readings with our easy-to-follow calibration guide and one-touch calibration buttons. Save time by gathering a sample directly from a sample port on the dialysis machine.
- Verification of Conductivity, pH and Temperature in one easy step.
- Fast and easy push-button calibration.
- Intuitive, on-screen menus and calibration process.
- New replacement module eliminates the need to send in the meter for service.
- Splash-resistant, rugged design protects the meter from falls and spills.
To learn more about the new pHoenix XL and see how you can save time and reduce the cost of ownership at your facility, contact a Mesa representative today!
Let’s talk DialyGuard!
Talk with one of our experts to get your questions answered and see how we can help you solve your meter and solution pain points.