The pHoenix XL digital dialysate meter is a convenient, hand-held, syringe-style meter for quick and accurate measurement of conductivity, temperature and pH.
The compact size is easy to use and stores easily when not in use. The easy to follow calibration guide and one touch calibration buttons give you added assurance that the readings on the pHoenix XL meter are accurate and reliable. The syringe-style design allows for you to gather a sample directly from a sample port on the dialysis machine saving you time.
- Verification of three crucial treatment parameters helps to ensure safe, optimal dialysis therapy for your patients
- Auto-ranging feature automatically selects the proper conductivity range for measurement of various solutions
- Intuitive onscreen menus and calibration process
- Expanded measurement ranges and enhanced resolution for Temp, pH and conductivity
- Eliminates the need for pH Paper
- Ambidextrous design accommodates all users
- Push-button calibration is fast and easy
- Three instant readings in one easy step saves valuable time
- Hold feature freezes readings on the digital display for easy recording
- Ergonomic handle offers safe and comfortable operation
- Replacement module eliminates need to send in your meter for service
- Extended Battery Life with new, 3.6V Lithium Battery (PN 210427.001)
- Replaces RO water meter with extended measurement range
- Can calibrate multiple points using Mesa’s 14mS/7.0pH combo solution (PN 02.0070)
- Splash-resistant, rugged design protects the meter from falls and spills
Never be without your meter again!
Instead of sending your meter in every year for calibration, Mesa has engineered the pHoenix XL to offer a replacement measurement module that can be easily replaced in the field. Simply order a new, calibrated replacement module, replace, and you are all set!
Enjoy single measurement calibration with Mesa’s new 14 ms/7 pH Combination Solution!