The top-rated meter for quick and accurate measurement of conductivity, temperature, and pH.
The pHoenix XL digital dialysate meter is a convenient, hand-held, syringe-style meter for quick and accurate measurement of conductivity, temperature, and pH. Its compact size is easy to use and stores easily when not in use.
- Auto-ranging feature automatically selects the proper conductivity range for measurement of various solutions
- Splash-resistant, rugged design protects the meter from falls and spills
- Intuitive onscreen menus and calibration process
- Can calibrate multiple points at once using Mesa’s 14.0 mS/cm -7.0pH combo solution (PN 02.0070)
- Replacement module eliminates need to send in your meter for service
- Extended Battery Life with 3.6V Lithium Battery (PN 210427-001)
- NIST-traceable and 510(k) approved dialysis calibration solutions for dialysis equipment and care for dialysate meters.
- Conductivity, pH, and Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) Solutions are available at varying concentrations for different calibration needs.
- Two convenient bottle sizes (pints and quarts) help prevent waste.
Mesa Labs’ Combination Solution, allows you to calibrate pH + conductivity with just one solution, versus the traditional two.
Ensure accurate water quality measurements with our Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) Solutions.